Thursday, May 18, 2006

I am a very bad blogger

I blog, like, once a month or two. I suck. I don't even care. Because when I do blog, it is because something needs to be said.

Work blows chunks this week. I am over it. I want to call in tomorrow and stay in my bed. I have taken work home, worked late, and I am now officially over it. I have been working on one tedious project all week and it needs to end.

In other news, DS and I have been thinking about buyig a house, as you know. Well, we found one that we absolutely love... 2055 sq ft, and really great. But I talked to my dad, and he made alot of sense, and D and I talked, and decided that we really do need to wait until we have some money stashed... So I am bummed about that. It helped that we found out the house is in a flood zone...

I started my period yesterday, and I am emotional and moody, and I know it is only because I am hormonal, but ugh!!!

I need a shower, a good chick flick and my bed. And B&J... :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana said...

YOU BLOGGED!! HOORAY!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home